4.7

The program actually worked great.Took a computer I was going to toss into a dumpster and gave it a second life.

It was truly amazing how it "fixed-it." But enough with these *** pop up ads asking me to extend my service. I have another 10 months...remind me when it's close to expiring and we'll see then. I paid for this program and I don't need these ads hitting me every time I turn my computer on. Don't remember that feature being listed on the box.

Other than uninstalling it does anyone know how or if you can stop these pop ups?Please post here if you know anything.

This reviewer shared experience about "program issues" and wants this business to "all i want is a way to turn off these pop up ads rather than uninstall and buy something else" as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avanquest. He best about pop up ads from Avanquest was great service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avanquest.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Avanquest to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avanquest?

Comments