The bigger rip off is the rebate and the "support" that never works. Just recently I pay close to $70.00 for a Avanquest System 10 Professional for three systems that offers a $30 rebate.

After I fill all the paper work I discover that the big advertised rebate was only for brand new systems.

I apply for the $10.00 rebate. They refused because I did not included the first page of a competitor manual ???,

I did have trouble with one of the systems installation.

To make the history short about the incompetence of the service people, I ask for my money back.

That was also refused because I have to send the bottom of the box, which I have not with me because was send to them in the first application for rebate.

Had an Experience with Avanquest?

Comments

Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Spywhizz - SCAM ALERT Spywhizz "Spywhizz a total scam do not answer once you pay your money a fraud business do not deal with Spy whizz waste of time and money they spywhizz should not..." Read more Do not deal with OmniTweak or SafeCart! Safecart "On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify). This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to..." Read more Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation - The worst company ever!!!! Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation "Bank made a mistake in sending a payment last year but any subsequent payment was on time since it is scheduled automatically. Instead of notifying us about the missing payment,..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more Comcast - Horrible! Comcast "Like many people in southwest Florida who are still recovering from hurricane Irma, we are slowly putting our lives and proerty back together. I called Comcast right after the storm..." Read more Kixeye - Refund Refused Kixeye "I spent £11.22GBP on a Harlocks Tideseeker fleet in a time limited offer. I never received the fleet and by the time I finally got through to support the offer..." Read more